We are open!
We are open and following social distancing guidelines.
Our Central City Branch is now OPEN!
- Tuesdays and Thursday 8 AM – 4 PM (closed Noon – 1 PM for lunch)
- Located at 214 N First St inside the City Building.
Additional ways to serve our customers who don’t feel comfortable with in-person transactions
- Renew by phone 24/7 – 1-833-360-0390
- Renew by calling our office – 270-338-1441 ext 2
- Renew by mail – PO BOX 525 Greenville KY 42345 (All Mail-in fees are being waived right now)
- Online renewals available @ drive.ky.gov
We also have a dropbox located next to the elevator for anyone who wants to drop off their work. It will be returned by mail.
Renewals for vehicles and boats
To renew your KY vehicle or boat registration by mail, you will need:
- Your certificate of registration
- Proof of your car insurance (must be the original PAPER COPY; photocopies are not accepted)
- Proof of insurance is not required for boats
Mail the above documents to:
PO BOX 525
Greenville KY 42345
To renew your KY vehicle registration online follow the link: drive.ky.gov
Boats cannot be renewed online
We’re now accepting passports as of 8/3/20
Notary applications can be made online by following this link: Kentucky Secretary of State’s website
Voter registration may be competed on the following link: Online Voter Registration